Report NEP-EVO-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Behavioral Economics," MPRA Paper 26587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2010. "Evolutionary Stability, Co-operation and Hamilton’s Rule," Carleton Economic Papers 10-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Michalis Drouvelis, 2010. "The Behavioural Consequences of Unfair Punishment," Discussion Papers 10-34, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Gürerk, Özgür, 2010. "Social learning increases the acceptance and the efficiency of punishment institutions in social dilemmas," MPRA Paper 27357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "As-if behavioral economics: Neoclassical economics in disguise?," MPRA Paper 26586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koulovatianos, Christos, 2010. "A Paradox of Environmental Awareness Campaigns," MPRA Paper 27260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Decision Utility Theory: Back to von Neumann, Morgenstern, and Markowitz," MPRA Paper 27141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, D. & Herrmann, B. & Kontoleon, A., 2010. "What is the Nature and Social Norm within the Context of In-Group Favouritism?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1062, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- K. Schlag, 2010. "Why Imitate, and if so, How? Exploring a Model of Social Evolution," Levine's Working Paper Archive 454, David K. Levine.
- Christian Hilbe, 2010. "Equilibrium notions and framing effects," Papers 1012.1188, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2010. "Write your paper now: Procrastination, conscientiousness and welfare," Working Papers 25/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore