Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Regner & Nicole S. Harth, 2010. "Other-regarding behaviour: Testing guilt- and reciprocity-based models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Davis, John B, 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity," Working Papers and Research 2010-08, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David H. Wolpert & Julian Jamison & David Newth & Michael Harre, 2010. "Strategic choice of preferences: the persona model," Working Papers 10-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pessali, Huascar & Berger, Bruno, 2010.
"A teoria da perspectiva e as mudanças de preferência no mainstream: um prospecto lakatoseano
[Prospect theory and preference change in the mainstream of economics: a Lakatosian prospect]," MPRA Paper 26104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Bend It Like Beckham: Ethnic Identity and Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 5234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ÖZGÜR, Onur, 2010. "Local Interactions," Cahiers de recherche 14-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine L. Kling & John A. List & Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "A Dynamic Explanation of the Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept Disparity," NBER Working Papers 16483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Fausta Lui & Patrizia Baraldi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and Losses: A Common Neural Network for Economic Behaviour," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 033, University of Siena.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2010. "Limits on Individual Choice," Discussion Paper Series dp554, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.