Report NEP-EVO-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series dp528, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ronald Hochreiter, 2010. "A note on evolutionary stochastic portfolio optimization and probabilistic constraints," Papers 1001.5421, arXiv.org.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costa-Gomes, Miguel A. & Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2010. "Beliefs and Actions in the Trust Game: Creating Instrumental Variables to Estimate the Causal Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 4709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00360767_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sutter, Matthias & Czermak, Simon & Feri, Francesco, 2010. "Strategic Sophistication of Individuals and Teams in Experimental Normal-Form Games," Working Papers in Economics 430, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anja Klaubert, 2010. "“Striving for Savings” – religion and individual economic behavior," Working Paper Series in Economics 162, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih, 2010. "From Shame to Game in One Hundred Years: An Economic Model of the Rise in Premarital Sex and its De-Stigmatization," IZA Discussion Papers 4708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006650, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.