Report NEP-EVO-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Giovanna Devetag, 2001. "From utilities to mental models: A critical survey on decision rules and cognition in consumer choice," Experimental 0109001, EconWPA.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Timo Terasvirta, 2001. "Statistical methods for modelling neural networks," Textos para discussão 445, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Jeffery C. Ely & William H. Sandholm, 2001. "Evolution with Diverse Preferences," Discussion Papers 1317, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Modeling Adaptive Learning: R&D Strategies in the Model of Nelson & Winter (1982)," Working Papers 2001-1, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Dietrich Stauffer & M. E. J. Newman, 2001. "Dynamics of a Simple Evolutionary Process," Working Papers 01-08-038, Santa Fe Institute.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 2000. "Learning to Play Bayesian Games," Discussion Papers 1322, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, revised Jul 2001.
- Thomas Vallée (LEN-C3E) & Murat Yildizoglu (IFREDE-E3i), 2001. "A Presentation of Genetic Algorithms and Their Applications in Economics (in French)," Working Papers 2001-3, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Sander E. van der Leeuw & Chr. Aschan-Leygonie, 2001. "A Long-Term Perspective on Resilience in Socio-Natural Systems," Working Papers 01-08-042, Santa Fe Institute.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Ross A. Hammond, 2001. "Non-Explanatory Equilibria: An Extremely Simple Game With (Mostly) Unattainable Fixed Points," Working Papers 01-08-043, Santa Fe Institute.
- Dean P. Foster & H. Peyton Young, 2001. "On the Impossibility of Predicting the Behavior of Rational Agents," Working Papers 01-08-039, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:mce:nonmon:0008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Connecting adaptive behaviour and expectations in models of innovation: The Potential Role of Artificial Neural Networks," Working Papers 2001-2, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.