Report NEP-EUR-2022-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2022. "Italy: No country for highly educated immigrant workers," MPRA Paper 112956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phan, Van & Singleton, Carl & Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Ritchie, Felix & Stokes, Lucy & Whittard, Damian, 2022. "Accounting for Firms in Ethnicity Wage Gaps throughout the Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 15284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bachmann, Rüdiger & Bayer, Christian & Stüber, Heiko & Wellschmied, Felix, 2022. "Monopsony Makes Firms Not Only Small but Also Unproductive: Why East Germany Has Not Converged," IZA Discussion Papers 15293, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan C. Palomino & Gabriela Sicilia, 2022. "Inequality of Opportunity in Educational Achievement in Western Europe: contributors and channels," Working Papers 612, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ginja, Rita & Riise, Julie & Willage, Barton & Willén, Alexander, 2022. "Does Your Doctor Matter? Doctor Quality and Patient Outcomes," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2022, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Dubois, Corinne & Lambertini, Luisa & Wu, Yu, 2022. "Gender Effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic in the Swiss Labor Market," FSES Working Papers 525, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Cotofan, Maria & Layard, Richard, 2022. "The Full Returns to the Choice of Occupation and Education," IZA Discussion Papers 15279, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen & Petter Y. Lindgren, 2022. "A european equivalence scale for public in-kind transfers," Discussion Papers 977, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Raquel Carrasco & Ismael Gálvez-Iniesta & Belén Jerez, 2022. "Do Temporary Help Agencies Help? Temporary Employment Transitions for Low-Skilled Workers," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2022-11, FEDEA.
- Jonathan Gruber & Grace Lordan & Stephen Pilling & Carol Propper & Rob Saunders, 2022. "The impact of mental health support for the chronically ill on hospital utilisation: evidence from the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1840, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leibing, Andreas & Peter, Frauke & Waights, Sevrin & Spieß, C. Katharina, 2022. "Gender Gaps in Early Wage Expectations," IZA Discussion Papers 15281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Daniel Graeber & Alexander S. Kritikos & Johannes Seebauer, 2022. "Pandemic Depression: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of the Self-Employed," CEPA Discussion Papers 46, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ayaita, Adam, 2022. "Does Money Change Who You Are? Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Wage Increases on Personality," EconStor Preprints 256931, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jérémy Hervelin & Pierre Villedieu, 2022. "The Benefits of Early Work Experience for School Dropouts: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers halshs-03618526, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ikpidi Badji, 2022. "Inequality within Generation: Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-03626495, HAL.
- Sébastien Grobon & François-Charles Wolff, 2022. "Do public scholarships crowd out parental transfers? Evidence from France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 22009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Püttmann, Vitus & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2022. "The Third Mission in the Academic Profession: Empirical Insights into Academic Identities," IZA Discussion Papers 15280, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Trude Lappegård & Tom Kornstad & Lars Dommermuth & Axel Peter Kristensen, 2022. "Understanding the positive effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on women’s fertility in Norway," Discussion Papers 979, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Adams-Prassl, Abigail & Boneva, Teodora & Golin, Marta & Rauh, Christopher, 2022. "Perceived Returns to Job Search," IZA Discussion Papers 15307, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mathias Dewatripont, 2022. "Which Policies for Vaccine Innovation and Delivery in Europe ?," Working Papers ECARES 2022-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Livianos, Ilios & Tzika, Evi, 2022. "Precarious employment in Greece: economic crisis, labour market flexibilisation, and vulnerable workers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 115058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henri Bussink & Tobias Vervliet & Bas ter Weel, 2022. "The short-term effect of the COVID-19 crisis on employment probabilities of labour-market entrants in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 22-030/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Georges-Kot, Simon & Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2022. "The Value of Leisure Synchronization," IZA Discussion Papers 15205, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- ARRANZ-MUÑOZ José-María & GARCÍA-SERRANO Carlos & HERNANZ Virginia, 2022. "Measuring Universality in Social Protection: a pilot study for Spain," JRC Research Reports JRC128773, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).