Report NEP-EUR-2022-05-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Phan & Carl Singleton & Alex Bryson & John Forth & Felix Ritchie & Lucy Stokes & Damian Whittard, 2022. "Accounting for firms in ethnicity wage gaps throughout the earnings distribution," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2022-03, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Fremerey, Melinda & Hörnig, Lukas & Schaffner, Sandra, 2022. "Becoming neighbors with refugees and voting for the far-right? The impact of refugee inflows at the small-scale level," Ruhr Economic Papers 947, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jantsch, Antje & Le Blanc, Julia & Schmidt, Tobias, 2022. "Wealth and subjective well-being in Germany," Discussion Papers 11/2022, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Anne Boring & Gloria Moroni, 2022. "Turning back the clock: Beliefs about gender roles during lockdown," Post-Print hal-03627187, HAL.
- Verzulli, R.; & Lippi Bruni, M.;, 2022. "The quicker the better: Fostering timely responses in public hospitals," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 22/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Quitterie Roquebert, 2022. "Can informal care help preserve mental health in nursing homes? Evidence of gender effects," Working Papers of BETA 2022-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Enrico Rubolino, 2022. "Taxing the Gender Gap: Labor Market Effects of a Payroll Tax Cut for Women in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9671, CESifo.
- Sébastien Galanti & Aurélien Leroy & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2022. "Investment and access to external finance in Europe: Does analyst coverage matter?," Post-Print hal-03621537, HAL.
- Philipp Lergetporer & Ludger Woessmann, 2022. "Income Contingency and the Electorate's Support for Tuition," CESifo Working Paper Series 9520, CESifo.
- Aïcha Ben Dhia & Bruno Crépon & Esther Mbih & Louise Paul-Delvaux & Bertille Picard & Vincent Pons, 2022. "Can a Website Bring Unemployment Down? Experimental Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 29914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2022. "The Female Happiness Paradox," NBER Working Papers 29893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lockwood, Ben & Francesco Porcelli & James Rockey, 2022. "In the Grip of Whitehall? The Effects of Party Control on Local Fiscal Policy in the UK," QAPEC Discussion Papers 13, Quantitative and Analytical Political Economy Research Centre.
- David Hardt & Markus Nagler & Johannes Rincke, 2022. "Tutoring in (Online) Higher Education: Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 9555, CESifo.
- Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro, 2022. "Family Finances and Debt Overhang: Evolving Consumption Patterns of Spanish Households," IZA Discussion Papers 15222, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Immervoll, Herwig & Hyee, Raphaela & Fernandez, Rodrigo & Lee, Jongmi, 2022. "How Reliable Are Social Safety Nets? Value and Accessibility in Situations of Acute Economic Need," IZA Discussion Papers 15232, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).