Report NEP-EUR-2021-10-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hervás-oliver, José-luis & Parrilli, Mario Davide & Rodríguez-pose, Andrés & Sempere-ripoll, Francisca, 2021. "The drivers of SME innovation in the regions of the EU," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112486, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Mancini & Nazaria Solferino, 2021. "The Effects Of Domestic And Eu Incentives On Corporate Investment Toward Ecological Transition: A Propensity Score Matching Approach," Working Papers 202104, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Ferrara, Paolo Lorenzo & Guccio, Calogero & Scaglioni, Carla, 2021. "Is Transparency a Free Lunch? Evidence from the Italian Local Health Authorities," EconStor Preprints 243164, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Christian Dudel & Elke Loichinger & Sebastian Klüsener & Harun Sulak & Mikko Myrskylä, 2021. "The extension of late working life in Germany: trends, inequalities, and the East-West divide," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2021-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Salland, Jan, 2021. "Income Comparison and Happiness within Households," Working Paper 191/2021, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Daniel Engler & Gunnar Gutsche & Amantia Simixhiu & Andreas Ziegler, 2021. "Corporate CO2 offsetting in small- and medium-sized firms in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202136, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Samuel Delpeuch & Margarita Lopez Forero, 2021. "Regional Productivity Slowdown, Tax Havens and MNEs’ Intangibles: where is Measured Value Creation?," Working papers 835, Banque de France.
- Niina Metsä-Simola & Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Hanna Remes & Mine Kühn & Pekka Martikainen, 2021. "Support from grandparents and mothers’ depression around the time of separation," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2021-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Paolo Liberati & Giovanni Carnazza & Giuliano Resce, 2021. "Income-related inequality in smoking habits: A comparative assessment in the European Union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0263, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Viola Angelini & Irene Ferrari, 2021. "The long-term effects of experienced macroeconomic shocks on wealth," Working Papers 2021:23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Mihaescu, Oana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2021. "Effects of business improvement districts on firm performance, place attractiveness, and urban safety," HFI Working Papers 24, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).
- Katharina Werner & Ludger Woessmann, 2021. "The Legacy of Covid-19 in Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 9358, CESifo.
- José António Pereirinha & Elvira Pereira, 2021. "Living Wages in Portugal: in search of dignity in a highly polarized labour market," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2021/74, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Barban, Nicola & De Cao, Elisabetta & Francesconi, Marco, 2021. "Gene‐Environment Effects on Female Fertility," CINCH Working Paper Series (since 2020) 74910, Duisburg-Essen University Library, DuEPublico.
- Moritz Kuhn & Iourii Manovskii & Xincheng Qiu, 2021. "The Geography of Job Creation and Job Destruction," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 122, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Mounir Amdaoud & César Ducruet & Marc-Antoine Faure, 2021. "Port-city linkages and multi-level hinterlands: the case of France," EconomiX Working Papers 2021-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.