Report NEP-EUR-2021-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2021. "Wage Determination in the Shadow of the Law: The Case of Works Councilors in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 8923, CESifo.
- Dilara Tosu & Montserrat Vilalta-BufÃ, 2021. "Segregation and preferences for redistribution," UB School of Economics Working Papers 2021/408, University of Barcelona School of Economics.
- Sekou Keita & Thomas Renault & Jérôme Valette, 2021. "The Usual Suspects: Offender Origin, Media Reporting and Natives' Attitudes Towards Immigration," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 21004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alexander Hijzen & Andrea Salvatori, 2021. "Introducing individual savings accounts for severance pay in Spain: An ex-ante assessment of the distributional effects," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing.
- Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Vidal-Fernandez, Marian & Yengin, Duygu, 2021. "Underrepresentation of Women in Undergraduate Economics Degrees in Europe: A Comparison with STEM and Business," IZA Policy Papers 175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philip Du Caju & Guillaume Perilleux & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2021. "A Bigger House at the Cost of an Empty Fridge? The Effect of Households' Indebtedness on their Consumption: Micro-Evidence Using Belgian HFCS Data," Working Papers CEB 21-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lukesch, Veronika & Zwick, Thomas, 2021. "Outside options drive wage inequalities in continuing jobs: Evidence from a natural experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Etgeton & Björn Fischer & Han Ye, 2021. "The Effect of Increasing Retirement Age on Households’ Savings and Consumption Expenditures," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_255, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Raquel Fonseca & Hugo Morin & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2021. "Stress and Retirement," CIRANO Working Papers 2021s-10, CIRANO.
- Ingo E. Isphording & Marc Lipfert & Nico Pestel, 2021. "Does Re-Opening Schools Contribute to the Spread of Sars-Cov-2? Evidence From Staggered Summer Breaks in Germany," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_263, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Burcu Ozgun & Tom Broekel, 2021. "The geography of innovation and technology news - An empirical study of the German news media," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2110, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2021.
- Andreas Gulyas & Sebastian Seitz & Sourav Sinha, 2021. "Does Pay Transparency Affect the Gender Wage Gap? Evidence From Austria," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_194v2, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Marco Caliendo & Stefan Tübbicke, 2021. "Design and Effectiveness of Start-Up Subsidies: Evidence from a Policy Reform in Germany," CEPA Discussion Papers 30, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Julie Tréguier & Simon Rabaté, 2021. "Survivors Benefits and Conjugal Behavior. Evidence from the Netherlands," Institut des Politiques Publiques halshs-03156317, HAL.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Kaya, Ezgi, 2021. "The Gender Pay Gap in UK Medicine," IZA Discussion Papers 14177, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Federica Cappelli & Gianni Guastella & Stefano Pareglio, 2021. "Urban Sprawl and Air Quality in European Cities: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2021.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harju, Jarkko & Jäger, Simon & Schoefer, Benjamin, 2021. "Voice at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 14163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Atav, Tilbe & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Rabat, Simon, 2021. "Increasing the Effective Retirement Age: Key Factors and Interaction Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 14150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Massimiliano Affinito & Giorgio Meucci, 2021. "Return of the NPLs to the bright side: which Unlikely to Pay firms are more likely to pay?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 601, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole & Lochner, Benjamin & Pohlan, Laura & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2021. "Does online search improve the match quality of new hires?," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-002, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kaufmann, Marc & Machado, Joël & Verheyden, Bertrand, 2021. "Why Do Migrants Stay Unexpectedly? Misperceptions and Implications for Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 14155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carine Milcent, 2021. "Competition in French hospital: Does it impact the patient management in healthcare?," PSE Working Papers halshs-03163249, HAL.
- Jungkunz, Sebastian & Marx, Paul, 2021. "Income Changes Do Not Influence Political Participation: Evidence from Comparative Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 14198, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martins, Pedro S., 2021. "Employee Training and Firm Performance: Evidence from ESF Grant Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 14153, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Loeffler, Max & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2021. "Welfare Effects of Property Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 14195, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hansen, Anne Toft & Hvidman, Ulrik & Sievertsen, Hans Henrik, 2021. "Grades and Employer Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 14200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maximilian Maurice Gail & Phil-Adrian Klotz, 2021. "The Impact of the Agency Model on E-book Prices: Evidence from the UK," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202111, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).