Report NEP-EUR-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro de Matteis & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2016. "Determinants of exports: firm heterogeneity and local context," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 352, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alzbeta Mullerova, 2016. "Mind the employment gap: an impact evaluation of the Czech multi-speed parental benefit reform," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Elena Cottini & Paolo Ghinetti, 2016. "Employment insecurity and employees’ health in Denmark," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def045, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Kristel Jacquier, 2016. "Mapping public support for further European unification: a multilevel analysis," Post-Print halshs-01316913, HAL.
- Jenifer Piesse & Dragana Radicic & Allan Webster, 2016. "Did EU accession improve efficiency of firms from transitional countries?," BAFES Working Papers BAFES03, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2016. "Cluster Policy and Firm Performance: A Case Study of the French Optic/Photonic Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Pablo del Rio & Pere Mir-Artigues & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "Analysing the impact of renewable energy regulation on retail electricity prices," Working Papers 2016/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Geranda Notten & Anne-Catherine Guio, 2016. "The impact of social transfers on income poverty and material deprivation," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/17, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2016. "Productivity and reallocation: evidence from the universe of Italian firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 353, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-related learning and skill development in Europe: Does initial skill mismatch matter?," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bertolini, Marina & D’Alpaos, Chiara & Moretto, Michele, 2016. "Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244540, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Llorca, Manuel & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2016. "Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Thais Nuñez-Rocha, 2016. "Waste haven effect: unwrapping the impact of environmental regulation," Post-Print halshs-01339837, HAL.
- Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela & Weber, Sascha & Christoph-Schulz, Inken, 2016. "Pros and Cons of Introducing a Mandatory Country of Origin Labelling for Dairy Products in Germany," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244520, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Massimo Baldini & Giovanni Gallo & Manuel Reverberi & Andrea Trapani, 2016. "Social transfers and poverty in Europe: comparing social exclusion and targeting across welfare regimes," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0145, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- De Philippis, Marta, 2016. "STEM graduates and secondary school curriculum: does early exposure to science matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alvaro S Almeida, 2016. "The Role Of Private Non-Profit Healthcare Organizations In Nhs Systems: Implications For The Portuguese Hospital Devolution Program," FEP Working Papers 577, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.