Report NEP-EUR-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Simone Signore, 2015. "The Economic Impact of EU Guarantees on Credit to SMEs Evidence from CESEE Countries," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 002, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2016. "Do municipal mergers reduce costs? Evidence from a German federal state," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leventi, Chrysa & Vujackov, Sanja, 2016. "Baseline results from the EU28 EUROMOD (2011-2015)," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2016. "Information, Financial Aid and Training Participation: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gudas, Karolis, 2015. "Promotion of Renewable Energy in the EU," Papers 774, World Trade Institute.
- Melisande Cardona, 2016. "Geo-blocking in Cross-border e-Commerce in the EU Digital Single Market," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2016-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara, 2016. "Who Wins? Evaluating the Impact of UK Public Sector Pension Scheme Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 9936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Fiorenza Lipparini & Christian Voigt & Raluca Radescu, 2016. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment in integrated approaches to the provision of social services: IESI Knowledge Map 2015," JRC Working Papers JRC101042, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marco Modica & Roberto Zoboli & Fabrizio Meroni & Vera Pessina & Thea Squarcina & Mario Locati, 2016. "Housing Market Response to 2012 Northern Italy Earthquake: The role of house quality and changing risk perception," SEEDS Working Papers 0416, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Zlata Bruckauf & Kwok Ng & Daria Pavlova & Torbjorn Torsheim & Margarida Gaspar de Matos & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Inequalities in Adolescent Health and Life Satisfaction: Evidence from the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children study," Papers inwopa835, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI, 2016. "A Synthesis of the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2015-2016_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2016.
- Misato Sato & Marta Ciszawska & Timothy Laing, 2016. "Demand for offsetting and insetting in the EU Emissions Trading System," GRI Working Papers 237, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Eva Dettmann & Matthias Brachert & Mirko Titze, 2016. "Identifying the Effects of Place-based Policies – Causal Evidence from Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2016. "The variation of export prices across and within firms," Working Papers 1603, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Pena-Levano, Luis M & Rasetti, Michele & Melo, Grace, 2016. "Interaction of biofuel, food security, indirect land use change and greenhouse mitigation policies in the European Union," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Landwehr, Stefanie C. & Hartmann, Monika, 2016. "Does self regulation work? The case of television food advertisement to children in Germany," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235881, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Giovanni Marin & Elena Paglialunga, 2016. "Eco-innovation, sustainable supply chains and environmental performance in European industries," LEM Papers Series 2016/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cabras, Stefano & Fidrmuc, Jan & de Dios Tena Horrillo, Juan, 2016. "Minimum wage and employment: Escaping the parametric straitjacket," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).