Report NEP-EUR-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Gideon, 2015. "Econometric analysis of the wealth gap between East and West Germany," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 87, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2015. "An analysis of wage differentials between full-and part-time workers in Spain," Working Papers 2015/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Puttkammer, Judith & Grethe, Harald, 2015. "EU biofuel policies: income effects and lobbying decisions in the German agricultural sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211570, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Waterson, Michael, 2015. "Electricity market integration and the impact of unilateral policy reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner, 2015. "Labour Mobility of Migrants and Natives in the European Union: An Empirical Test of the 'Greasing of the Wheels’ Effect of Migrants," wiiw Working Papers 119, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Andrew E. Clark & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2015. "Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance," Working Papers 2015-19, CEPII research center.
- Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & van Soest, Arthur, 2015. "Demanding Occupations and the Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 9462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivana Komarkova & Johannes Conrads & Antonio Collado, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Competence: An Overview of Existing Concepts, Policies and Initiatives â€“ In-depth case studies report," JRC Working Papers JRC96180, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Itzik Fadlon & Jessica A. Laird & Torben Heien Nielsen, 2015. "Do Employer Pension Contributions Reflect Employee Preferences? Evidence from a Retirement Savings Reform in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 21665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assefa, Tsion & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda, 2015. "Does price volatility matter? An assessment along EU food chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210965, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johannes Pöschl & Katarina Valkova, 2015. "Welfare State Regimes and Social Determinants of Health in Europe," wiiw Working Papers 118, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mensah, Justice & Elofsson, Katarina, 2015. "An empirical analysis of hunting lease pricing and value of game in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:07, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Javier Lopez Prol, & Karl W. Steininger, 2015. "Photovoltaic self-consumption regulation in Spain: profitability analysis and alternative regulation schemes," Graz Economics Papers 2015-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- J. Oriol Escardíbul & Sergio Afcha, 2015. "Determinants of doctorate holders’ job satisfaction. An analysis by employment sector and type of satisfaction in Spain," Working Papers 2015/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2015. "Evaluating the efficiency of Italian public universities (2008-2011) in presence of (unobserved) heterogeneity," Working papers 34, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Sandy Tubeuf & Rosalind Bell-Aldeghi, 2015. "Estimating the effect of teenage motherhood on earnings in the long-term:Evidence from a cohort study," Working Papers 1506, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Cacchiarelli, Luca & Carbone, Anna & Esti, Marco & Laureti, Tiziana & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2015. "Assessing the Value of Quality in the Italian Wine Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211379, International Association of Agricultural Economists.