Report NEP-EUR-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Gideon, 2015. "Econometric analysis of the wealth gap between East and West Germany," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 87, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2015. "An analysis of wage differentials between full-and part-time workers in Spain," Working Papers 2015/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Puttkammer, Judith & Grethe, Harald, 2015. "EU biofuel policies: income effects and lobbying decisions in the German agricultural sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211570, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Waterson, Michael, 2015. "Electricity market integration and the impact of unilateral policy reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-072, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner, 2015. "Labour Mobility of Migrants and Natives in the European Union: An Empirical Test of the 'Greasing of the Wheels’ Effect of Migrants," wiiw Working Papers 119, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Andrew E. Clark & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2015. "Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance," Working Papers 2015-19, CEPII research center.
- Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & van Soest, Arthur, 2015. "Demanding Occupations and the Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 9462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ivana Komarkova & Johannes Conrads & Antonio Collado, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Competence: An Overview of Existing Concepts, Policies and Initiatives â€“ In-depth case studies report," JRC Working Papers JRC96180, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Itzik Fadlon & Jessica A. Laird & Torben Heien Nielsen, 2015. "Do Employer Pension Contributions Reflect Employee Preferences? Evidence from a Retirement Savings Reform in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 21665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assefa, Tsion & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda, 2015. "Does price volatility matter? An assessment along EU food chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210965, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johannes Pöschl & Katarina Valkova, 2015. "Welfare State Regimes and Social Determinants of Health in Europe," wiiw Working Papers 118, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mensah, Justice & Elofsson, Katarina, 2015. "An empirical analysis of hunting lease pricing and value of game in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:07, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Javier Lopez Prol, & Karl W. Steininger, 2015. "Photovoltaic self-consumption regulation in Spain: profitability analysis and alternative regulation schemes," Graz Economics Papers 2015-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- J. Oriol Escardíbul & Sergio Afcha, 2015. "Determinants of doctorate holders’ job satisfaction. An analysis by employment sector and type of satisfaction in Spain," Working Papers 2015/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2015. "Evaluating the efficiency of Italian public universities (2008-2011) in presence of (unobserved) heterogeneity," Working papers 34, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Sandy Tubeuf & Rosalind Bell-Aldeghi, 2015. "Estimating the effect of teenage motherhood on earnings in the long-term:Evidence from a cohort study," Working Papers 1506, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Cacchiarelli, Luca & Carbone, Anna & Esti, Marco & Laureti, Tiziana & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2015. "Assessing the Value of Quality in the Italian Wine Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211379, International Association of Agricultural Economists.