Report NEP-EUR-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abigail McKnight, 2015. "A fresh look at an old question: is pro-poor targeting of cash transfers more effective than universal systems at reducing inequality and poverty?," CASE Papers /191, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Jochen Diekmann & Friedrich Kunz & Sophia Rüster & Wolf-Peter Schill & Sebastian Schwenen, 2015. "A Coordinated Strategic Reserve to Safeguard the European Energy Transition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1495, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Suprinovič, Olga & Schneck, Stefan & Kay, Rosemarie, 2015. "Family-related employment interruptions and self-employment of women: Does policy matter?," Working Papers 03/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2014. "Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions?: Evidence from France," Sciences Po publications 8330, Sciences Po.
- Joan Costa Font & Frank Cowell, 2015. "European Identity and Redistributive Preferences," CEP Discussion Papers dp1362, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Massimiliano Piacenza & Silvana Robone & Gilberto Turati, 2015. "How does fiscal decentralization affect within-regional disparities in well-being? Evidence from health inequalities in Italy," Working Papers 2015:21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luciano Lavecchia, 2015. "A note on social capital, space and growth in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1017, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Elek & Balazs Varadi & Marton Varga, 2015. "Effects of geographical accessibility on the use of outpatient care services: quasi-experimental evidence from panel count data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1518, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Mireia Borrell-Porta, 2015. "Do family values shape the pace of return to work after childbirth?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 96, European Institute, LSE.
- Matthew J. Hill & Jose Silva & Judit Vall, 2015. "Act Now: The Effects of the 2008 Spanish Disability Reform," Studies in Economics 1512, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Dorel N Manitiu & Giulio Pedrini, 2015. "Smart and sustainable cities in the European Union. An ex ante assessment of environmental, social, and cultural domains," SEEDS Working Papers 1315, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2015. "Internet and taxation in the European Union: A primer," Working papers 30, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Janine Leschke & Béla Galgóczi, 2015. "Free movement of labour in Europe: a solution for better labour allocation?," Working Papers 13713, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).
- Ana I. Moro Egido & Angel Solano Garcia, 2015. "The Ends Against the Middle. Attitudes Towards Taxation," ThE Papers 15/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Florian Huber & Philipp Piribauer, 2015. "Growing Together? Projecting Income Growth in Europe at the Regional Level," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp198, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Carlos Batlle & Gert Brunekreeft & Christos Vasilakos Konstantinidis & Christian Nabe & Giorgia Oggioni & Pablo Rodilla & Sebastian Schwenen & Tomasz Siewierski & Goran Strbac, 2015. "Flexible Short-Term Power Trading: Gathering Experience in EU Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1494, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Deborah Goldschmidt & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2015. "The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 21366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolsrud, Jonas & Landais, Camille & Nilsson, Peter & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of UI Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 10701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.