Report NEP-EUR-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalization: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers in Economics 2012-1, University of Salzburg.
- Paulus, Moritz & Grave, Katharina & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2011. "A methodology to estimate security of supply in electricity generation: results for Germany until 2030 given a high level of intermittent electricity feed-in," EWI Working Papers 2011-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Guven, Cahit & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Height and Cognitive Function among Older Europeans: Do People from "Tall" Countries Have Superior Cognitive Abilities?," IZA Discussion Papers 6210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krautzberger, Lisann & Wetzel, Heike, 2011. "Transport and CO2: Productivity Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the European Commercial Transport Industry," EWI Working Papers 2011-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2011. "High-speed rail and air transport competition in Western Europe: A supply-oriented perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96164, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Waltraud Schelkle, 2011. "Choice in European reforms of social policies: The case of public employment services," RECON Online Working Papers Series 29, RECON.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Defence firms facing liberalization: innovation and export in an agent-based model of the defence industry," MPRA Paper 35702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "Employer Attitudes, the Marginal Employer and the Ethnic Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 6227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomas Silva & Sergio Lagoa, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of FDI in Europe using firm-level data," GEE Papers 0044, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2011.
- Pedersen, Peder J., 2011. "Immigration and Welfare State Cash Benefits: The Danish Case," IZA Discussion Papers 6220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011. "Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?," MPRA Paper 35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2011. "Fighting Youth Unemployment: The Effects of Active Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fürsch, Michaela & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Malischek, Raimund & Nagl, Stephan & Panke, Timo & Trüby, Johannes, 2011. "German Nuclear Policy Reconsidered: Implications for the Electricity Market," EWI Working Papers 2011-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:936 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2011. "The effect of the l’Aquila earthquake on labour market outcomes," Working Papers 2011/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore