Report NEP-ETS-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Otranto & M. Mucciardi, 2017. "Clustering Space-Time Series: A Flexible STAR Approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201707, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Jesse Wursten, 2017. "Three serial correlation tests for panel data regression models," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2017 17, Stata Users Group.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Joao Henrique Mazzeu & Esther Ruiz & Helena Veiga, 2017. "A Bootstrap Approach for Generalized Autocontour Testing. Implications for VIX Forecast Densities," Working Papers 201709, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Michael mcAleer, 2017. "Stationarity and Invertibility of a Dynamic Correlation Matrix," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-082/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton & Bin Peng, 2017. "Inference on a Semiparametric Model with Global Power Law and Local Nonparametric Trends," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Degui Li & Peter CB Phillips & Jiti Gao, 2017. "Kernel-based inference in time-varying coefficient models with multiple integrated regressors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Iliyan Georgiev & David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, "undated". "A bootstrap stationarity test for predictive regression invalidity," Discussion Papers 17/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Anna Bykhovskaya & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2017. "Point Optimal Testing with Roots That Are Functionally Local to Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3007, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anna Bykhovskaya & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2017. "Boundary Limit Theory for Functional Local to Unity Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3008, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gautier Marti & Sébastien Andler & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat, 2016. "Clustering Financial Time Series: How Long is Enough?," Post-Print hal-01400395, HAL.