Report NEP-ETS-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2013. "It’s all about volatility (of volatility): evidence from a two-factor stochastic volatility model," CREATES Research Papers 2013-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Neil Shephard, 2013. "Martingale unobserved component models," Economics Series Working Papers 644, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Sheppard & Lily Liu & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Does Anything Beat 5-Minute RV? A Comparison of Realized Measures Across Multiple Asset Classes," Economics Series Working Papers 645, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and long run aspects of Granger causality," Economics Working Papers 1356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lijuan Huo & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yunmi Kim, 2013. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Quantile Regression Models," Working papers 2013rwp-54, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Victor, 2013. "Monthly US business cycle indicators: A new multivariate approach based on a band-pass filter," FZID Discussion Papers 64-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).