Report NEP-ETS-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Nowotarski & Jakub Tomczyk & Rafal Weron, 2012. "Robust estimation and forecasting of the long-term seasonal component of electricity spot prices," HSC Research Reports HSC/12/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Peter Tulip & Stephanie Wallace, 2012. "Estimates of Uncertainty around the RBA's Forecasts," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors," Working Papers 2012_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2012. "Estimation of long memory in integrated variance," DEM Working Papers Series 017, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Eduardo Rossi & Dean Fantazzini, 2012. "Long memory and Periodicity in Intraday Volatility," DEM Working Papers Series 015, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Adam McCloskey & Pierre Perron, 2012. "Memory Parameter Estimation in the Presence of Level Shifts and Deterministic Trends," Working Papers 2012-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Adam McCloskey, 2012. "Estimation of the Long-Memory Stochastic Volatility Model Parameters that is Robust to Level Shifts and Deterministic Trends," Working Papers 2012-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schuamburg & Melanie Schienle, 2012. "Modeling Time-Varying Dependencies between Positive-Valued High-Frequency Time Series," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Nonlinear Forecasting Using Large Datasets: Evidences on US and Euro Area Economies," CEIS Research Paper 255, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2012.
- Shinichiro Shirota & Takayuki Hizu & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "Realized stochastic volatility with leverage and long memory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-869, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.