Report NEP-ETS-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M Maheu & Yong Song, 2012. "A New Structural Break Model with Application to Canadian Inflation Forecasting," Working Papers tecipa-448, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Large time-varying parameter VARs," Working Papers 2012_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Fountas, Stilianos, 2012. "Is real GDP stationary? Evidence from a panel unit root test with cross-sectional dependence and historical data," Working Papers 2072/181404, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Walter Krämer & Philip Mess, 2012. "Structural Change and Spurious Persistence in Stochastic Volatility," Ruhr Economic Papers 0310, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Tobias Kitlinski & Torsten Schmidt, 2011. "The Forecasting Performance of an Estimated Medium Run Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0301, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Miguel Belmonte & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," Working Papers 1137, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Chan & Gary Koop & Simon Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," Working Papers 1202, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "DSGE model-based forecasting," Staff Reports 554, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & James M. Nason, 2012. "Bayesian estimation of DSGE models," Working Papers 12-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Corsi, Fulvio & Peluso, Stefano & Audrino, Francesco, 2012. "Missing in Asynchronicity: A Kalman-EM Approach for Multivariate Realized Covariance Estimation," Economics Working Paper Series 1202, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2011. "Vector Autoregressive Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/30, European University Institute.
- Matthieu Droumaguet & Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Bayesian Testing of Granger Causality in Markov-Switching VARs," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/06, European University Institute.
- Tommaso Proietti & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2011. "Does the Box-Cox Transformation Help in Forecasting Macroeconomic Time Series?," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/29, European University Institute.
- Valeriy Zakamulin, 2012. "Low-Frequency Waves and the Medium to Long-Term US Stock Market Outlook," Papers 1203.2250, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Jon Faust & Abhishek Gupta, 2012. "Posterior Predictive Analysis for Evaluating DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 17906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.