Report NEP-ETS-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Conditional Correlation Models of Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Nonstationary GARCH Equations," CREATES Research Papers 2011-24, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Torben G. Andersen & Dobrislav Dobrev & Ernst Schaumburg, 2011. "A Functional Filtering and Neighborhood Truncation Approach to Integrated Quarticity Estimation," CREATES Research Papers 2011-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2011. "A Simple Test for Spurious Regressions," CREATES Research Papers 2011-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Barbara Rossi & Atsushi Inoue, 2011. "Out-of-Sample Forecast Tests Robust to Window Size Choice," Working Papers 11-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Isao Ishida & Michael McAleer & Kosuke Oya, 2011. "Estimating the Leverage Parameter of Continuous-time Stochastic Volatility Models Using High Frequency S&P 500 and VIX," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & David E. Guerrero, 2011. "Convergence and Cointegration," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- George Kapetanios & Fotis Papailias, 2011. "Block Bootstrap and Long Memory," Working Papers 679, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2011. "Persistence in Convergence," Working Papers 1105, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2011. "Cointegrating MiDaS Regressions and a MiDaS Test," Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2012. "On Approximation of the Solutions to Partial Differential Equations in Finance," CARF F-Series CARF-F-249, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Mar 2012.
- Remy Chicheportiche & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2011. "Goodness-of-Fit tests with Dependent Observations," Papers 1106.3016, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- Abdulnasser, Hatemi-J, 2011. "Hidden panel cointegration," MPRA Paper 31604, University Library of Munich, Germany.