Report NEP-ETS-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tinkl, Fabian, 2010. "Asymptotic theory for M estimators for martingale differences with applications to GARCH models," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2010, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2010. ""GH skew Student's t-distribution in stochastic volatility model with application to stock returns" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-228, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Raquel Carrasco & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2010. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multi-Spell Discrete Time Duration Models," Working Papers 10.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & Robert O'Neill, 2010. "A Cholesky-MIDAS model for predicting stock portfolio volatility," NCER Working Paper Series 60, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & Robert O'Neill, 2010. "A Kernel Technique for Forecasting the Variance-Covariance Matrix," NCER Working Paper Series 66, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," NCER Working Paper Series 57, National Centre for Econometric Research.