Report NEP-ETS-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Model Selection and Testing of Conditional and Stochastic Volatility Models," KIER Working Papers 724, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simon, Guillaume, 2010. "Endogeneity and Instrumental Variables in Dynamic Models," TSE Working Papers 10-178, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Unit root testing under a local break in trend," Discussion Papers 10/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K. & VIOLANTE, Francesco, 2010. "On the forecasting accuracy of multivariate GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ewa M. Syczewska, 2010. "Empirical power of the Kwiatkowski-Phillips-Schmidt-Shin test," Working Papers 45, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Ghosh, Pulak & Galeano, Pedro & Ausín, Concepción, 2010. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach to the analysis of financial time series with applications to value at risk estimation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws103822, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.