Report NEP-ETS-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim Christensen & Roel Oomen & Mark Podolskij, 2009. "Realised Quantile-Based Estimation of the Integrated Variance," CREATES Research Papers 2009-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ted Juhl & Zhijie Xiao, 2009. "Tests for Changing Mean with Monotonic Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 709, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zhijie Xiao, 2009. "Quantile Cointegrating Regression," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 708, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Richard M. H. Suen, 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," Working Papers 200904, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Richard Kleijn & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk & Marno Verbeek, 2009. "Forecast accuracy and economic gains from Bayesian model averaging using time varying weight," Working Paper 2009/10, Norges Bank.
- Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord, 2009. "Exponential Smoothing and the Akaike Information Criterion," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-28, CIRANO.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2009. "The Power of Bootstrap Tests of Cointegration Rank with Financial Time Series," Working Papers 541, Hanken School of Economics.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2009_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/17, European University Institute.
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2009. "A space-time filter for panel data models containing random effects," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2009-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2009. "Testing the hypothesis of contagion using multivariate volatility models," Textos para discussão 174, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2009. "Forecasting Levels of log Variables in Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper Series 10409, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Adam Clements & Ralf Becker, 2009. "A nonparametric approach to forecasting realized volatility," NCER Working Paper Series 43, National Centre for Econometric Research.