Report NEP-ETS-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235179_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jana Eklund & Sune Karlsson, 2007. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Forecasting Using Large Panels," Economics wp34, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Bruno Eklund, 2007. "Forecasting the Icelandic business cycle using vector autoregressive models," Economics wp36, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Jonas Dovern & Christina Ziegler, 2008. "Predicting Growth Rates and Recessions. Assessing U.S. Leading Indicators Under Real-Time Conditions," Kiel Working Papers 1397, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andreea Halunga & Chris D. Orme, 2007. "First order asymptotic theory for parametric misspecification tests of GARCH models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0721, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ralf Becker & Denise Osborn, 2007. "Weighted smooth transition regressions," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0724, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Kapetanios, George, 2008. "Statistical tests and estimators of the rank of a matrix and their applications in econometric modelling," Working Paper Series 0850, European Central Bank.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang Härdle, 2008. "Support Vector Regression Based GARCH Model with Application to Forecasting Volatility of Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Structural Constant Conditional Correlation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Viktor Winschel & Markus Krätzig, 2008. "Solving, Estimating and Selecting Nonlinear Dynamic Models without the Curse of Dimensionality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Silvestro Di Sanzo, 2007. "Forecasting Time Series with Long Memory and Level Shifts, A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2007_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Monica Billio & Jacques Anas & Laurent Ferrara & Marco Lo Duca, 2007. "Business Cycle Analysis with Multivariate Markov Switching Models," Working Papers 2007_32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andros Kourtellos & Chih Ming Tan & Thanasis Stengos, 2008. "THRET: Threshold Regression with Endogenous Threshold Variables," Working Paper Series 05-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.