Report NEP-ETS-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Péguin-Feissolle, Anne & Strikholm, Birgit & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Testing the Granger noncausality hypothesis in stationary nonlinear models of unknown functional form," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 672, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2012.
- PÃ¤r Ã–sterholm & Erik Hjalmarsson, 2007. "Testing for Cointegration Using the Johansen Methodology when Variables are Near-Integrated," IMF Working Papers 07/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Jon Faust & Jonathan H. Wright, 2007. "Comparing Greenbook and Reduced Form Forecasts using a Large Realtime Dataset," NBER Working Papers 13397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyungchul Song, 2007. "Testing Conditional Independence via Rosenblatt Transforms," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.