Report NEP-ETS-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Jonas, 2007. "On the estimation of correlations for irregularly spaced time series," Discussion Papers 2007/19, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching Garch model," Cahiers de recherche 07-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007. "Block Sampler and Posterior Mode Estimation for Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-507, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Leverage, heavy-tails and correlated jumps in stochastic volatility models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-514, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Capturing Common Components in High-Frequency Financial Time Series: A Multivariate Stochastic Multiplicative Error Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:02-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore