Report NEP-ETS-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alastair Hall & Atsushi Inoue & James M. Nason & Barbara Rossi, 2007. "Information criteria for impulse response function matching estimation of DSGE models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2007-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Giampiero Gallo & Margherita Velucchi, 2007. "On the Interaction between Ultra–high Frequency Measures of Volatility," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2007_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero Gallo, 2007. "Flexible Time Series Forecasting Using Shrinkage Techniques and Focused Selection Criteria," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2007_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Teräsvirta, Timo & Zhao, Zhenfang, 2007. "Stylized Facts of Return Series, Robust Estimates, and Three Popular Models of Volatility," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 662, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 05 Jun 2007.
- Robert M. de Jong & Tiemen Woutersen, 2007. "Dynamic time series binary choice," Economics Working Paper Archive 538, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2006. "Panel Unit Root Tests and Spatial Dependence," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 88, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Gael M. Martin & Andrew Reidy & Jill Wright, 2007. "Does the Option Market Produce Superior Forecasts of Noise-Corrected Volatility Measures?," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- George Kapetanios & Andrew P. Blake, 2007. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Neural Network Approximations," Working Papers 601, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George Kapetanios, 2007. "Testing for Strict Stationarity," Working Papers 602, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAller & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2007. "A multiple regime smooth transition heterogeneous autoregressive model for long memory and asymmetries," Textos para discussão 544, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Arvid Raknerud & Terje Skjerpen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2007. "Forecasting key macroeconomic variables from a large number of predictors: A state space approach," Discussion Papers 504, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Qian Chen & David E. Giles, 2007. "A Saddlepoint Approximation to the Distribution of the Half-Life Estimator in an Autoregressive Model: New Insights Into the PPP Puzzle," Econometrics Working Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Paul Turner, 2007. "Testing for cointegration using the Johansen approach: Are we using the correct critical values?," Discussion Paper Series 2007_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2007.
- Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2007. "Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE) Priors for Bayesian Vector Autoregressive (BVAR) Models: DSGE Model Comparison," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.