Report NEP-ETS-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrik Guggenberger, 2005. "Generalized Empirical Likelihood Tests in Time Series Models With Potential Identification Failure (joint with R.J.Smith), accepted for publication, Journal of Econometrics," UCLA Economics Online Papers 357, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:373 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marwan Elkhoury, 2005. "A Time-Varying Parameter Model of A Monetary Policy Rule for Switzerland. The Case of the Lucas and Friedman Hypothesis," IHEID Working Papers 01-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Edgerton , David, 2006. "New Improved Tests for Cointegration with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2006:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Copeland, Laurence, 2006. "Arbitrage Bounds and the Time Series Properties of the Discount on UK Closed-End Mutual Funds," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2006. "Simulating Stock Returns under switching regimes - a new test of market efficiency," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2006. "Bootstrapping Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Daniel Peña & Esther Ruiz, 2004. "Spurious And Hidden Volatility," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-45, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "On The Small Sample Properties Of Dickey Fuller And Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests On Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ángel León & Gonzalo Rubio & Gregorio Serna, 2004. "Autoregressive Conditional Volatility, Skewness And Kurtosis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2004. "Temporal Aggregation Of An Estar Process: Some Implications For Purchasing Power Parity Adjustment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).