Report NEP-ETS-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dechert,W.D., 2005. "The correlation integral and the independence of stochastic processes," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bouwman, Kees E. & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M., 2005. "Forecasting with real-time macroeconomic data: the ragged-edge problem and revisions," CCSO Working Papers 200505, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "Evaluating a Central Bank’s Recent Forecast Failure," Memorandum 22/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Adolfson, Malin & Andersson, Michael K. & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias & Vredin, Anders, 2005. "Modern Forecasting Models in Action: Improving Macroeconomic Analyses at Central Banks," Working Paper Series 188, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Jun 2006.
- Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Bayesian Inference of General Linear Restrictions on the Cointegration Space," Working Paper Series 189, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2005. "Pooling-based Data Interpolation and Backdating," Working Papers 299, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jeffrey Grogger, 2005. "Markov Forecasting Methods for Welfare Caseloads," NBER Working Papers 11682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan M.C. Larrosa, 2005. "Compositional Time Series: Past and Present," Econometrics 0510002, EconWPA.
- Prasad Bidarkota & J. Huston McCulloch, 2003. "News or Noise? Signal Extraction Can Generate Volatility Clusters From IID Shocks," Working Papers 0304, Florida International University, Department of Economics.