Report NEP-ETS-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Hammersland, 2004. "Large T and small N : A three-step approach to the identification of cointegrating relationships in time series models with a small cross-sectional dimension," Working Paper 2004/15, Norges Bank.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0513, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2005. "Asymptotic distribution of a simple linear estimator for VARMA models in echelon form," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-06, CIRANO.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 1998. "A structural cointegrating VAR approach to macroeconometric modelling," ESE Discussion Papers 8, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michel Normandin, 2004. "Econometric Inference, Cyclical Fluctuations, and Superior Information," Cahiers de recherche 04-13, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Marno Verbeek, 2004. "Evaluating Portfolio Value-at-Risk using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 04-14, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Angela Huang, 2004. "Examining finite-sample problems in the application of cointegration tests for long-run bilateral exchange rates," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Nabyl Belgrade, 2004. "Market inflation seasonality management," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- John Stachurski & Cuong Le Van, 2004. "Parametric continuity of stationary distributions," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cuong Le Van & John Stachurski, 2004. "Equivalent conditions for irreducibility of discrete time Markov chains," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Volatility Forecasting," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.