Report NEP-ETS-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres M. Alonso & Elizabeth A. Maharaj, 2005. "On The Comparison Of Time Series Using Subsampling," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws050702, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Takamitsu Kurita & Bent Nielsen, 2005. "Short-Run Parameter Changes in a Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics Papers 2005-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit Tests for Linear and Non-linear Time Series Models," Faculty Working Papers 02/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2005. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of the Eurodollar Futures Market," Research Paper Series 150, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Shenhuai Gao, 2004. "Continuous Time Model Estimation," Working Paper Series 138, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2005. "Spurious regression under broken trend stationarity," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EM200501, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.