Report NEP-ETS-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Hagmann & Olivier Scaillet, 2004. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction For Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 25, Royal Economic Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Diffusion Index Forecasts with a Large Number of Predictor," Econometrics 0408006, EconWPA.
- McCAUSLAND, William J., 2004. "Time Reversibility of Stationary Regular Finite State Markov Chains," Cahiers de recherche 09-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- John Hunter & Christos Ioannidis, 2004. "Identifying Asymmetric, m Period Euler Equations Estimated By Non-Linear IV/GMM," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 122, Royal Economic Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004. "Evaluating Latent and Observed Factors in Macroeconomics and Financ," Econometrics 0408007, EconWPA.
- Marius Ooms & M. Angeles Carnero & Siem Jan Koopman, 2004. "Periodic Heteroskedastic RegARFIMA models for daily electricity spot prices," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 158, Econometric Society.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2004. "A New Econometric Model Of Index Arbitrage," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 69, Royal Economic Society.
- Martin Martens & Dick van Dijk & Michiel de Pooter, 2004. "Modeling and Forecasting S&P 500 Volatility: Long Memory, Structural Breaks and Nonlinearity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-067/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2004. "Some Improvements in Numerical Evaluation of Symmetric Stable Density and its Derivatives," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-292, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore