Report NEP-ENV-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhave, Ajay Gajanan & Conway, Declan & Dessai, Suraje & Stainforth, David A., 2017. "Barriers and opportunities for robust decision making approaches to support climate change adaptation in the developing world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68318, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jain, Varinder, 2016. "Asian Giants' Fossil Fuel Dependence and the Challenge of Low Carbon Growth: Contrasting Performance of Clean Energy Development, Trade and Investment," MPRA Paper 75121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2016. "Spatio-temporal statistical assessment of anthropogenic CO2 emissions from satellite data," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 24, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Thomas Bue Bjørner & Jørgen Brandt & Lars Gårn Hansen & Martin Groth Hjelmsø & Marianne Nygaard Källstrøm, 2016. "Regulation of air pollution from wood-burning stoves," IFRO Working Paper 2016/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Olivier Damette, 2016. "Renewable energy drivers: a novel econometric approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306976, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sebastian Acevedo Mejia, 2016. "Gone with the Wind; Estimating Hurricane and Climate Change Costs in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 16/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tavares, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2016. "Trade Openness-Carbon Emissions Nexus: The Importance of Turning Points of Trade Openness for Country Panels," MPRA Paper 75133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2016.
- Martin Weitzman, 2016. "On a World Climate Assembly and the Social Cost of Carbon," NBER Working Papers 22813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Yewen & Wallace, Stein W. & Wang, Xin, 2016. "The Impact of Bunker Risk Management on CO2 Emissions in Maritime Transportation Under ECA Regulation," Discussion Papers 2016/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Gianluca Iannucci, 2016. "Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016.
"Изследване На Устойчивостта На Земеделските Стопанства В България
[A study on sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural farms]," MPRA Paper 75032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Fankhauser, 2016. "Adaptation to climate change," GRI Working Papers 255, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Vasileva, Elka & Hristova, Juliya, 2016. "Устойчивото управление и доброволното разкриване на информация за екологичните дейности в организациятa (Sustainable management and voluntary disclosure of information about environmental activities o," MPRA Paper 75201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Borghesi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Iannucci & Paolo Russu, 2016. "The dynamics of foreign direct investments in land and pollution accumulation," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Marco Letta & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Weather, climate and total factor productivity," Working Paper Series 10216, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Remidius Ruhinduka & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Climate change perception and system of rice intensification (SRI) impact on dispersion and downside risk: a moment approximation approach," GRI Working Papers 256, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Dacuycuy, Connie B., 2016. "Weather Events and Welfare in the Philippine Households," Research Paper Series DP 2016-34, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining matters: Natural resource extraction and local business constraints," DNB Working Papers 533, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gibbons, Stephen, 2015. "Gone with the wind: valuing the visual impacts of wind turbines through house prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62880, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Gambardella & Michael Pahle & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2016. "Do Benefits from Dynamic Tariffing Rise? Welfare Effects of Real-Time Pricing under Carbon-Tax-Induced Variable Renewable Energy Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1621, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Grazia Pennino & José María Bellido & David Conesa & Marta Coll & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2016. "The analysis of convergence in ecological indicators: An application to the Mediterranean fisheries," Working Papers 2016/22, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Taupo, Tauisi & Noy, Ilan, 2016. "At the very edge of a storm: The impact of a distant cyclone on Atoll Islands," Working Paper Series 5410, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Droste, N. & Ring, I. & Santos, R. & Kettunen, M., 2016. "Ecological Fiscal Transfers in Europe: Evidence-based design options of a transnational scheme," UFZ Discussion Papers 10/2016, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).