Report NEP-ENV-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soham Baksi & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2016. "International Trade and Environmental Cooperation among Heterogeneous Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2016-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Bröcker, Johannes, 2016. "Substitutability and the social cost of carbon in a solvable growth model with irreversible climate change," Economics Working Papers 2016-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Carattini & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "How green are economists?," GRI Working Papers 247, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Giovanni Marin & Roberto Zoboli, 2016. "The integrated economic and environmental footprint of the EU: domestic and global effects of a transition to services," SEEDS Working Papers 0816, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Ke Wang, 2016. "Potential carbon emission abatement cost recovery from carbon emission trading in China: an estimation of industry sector," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 94, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Marion Dupoux, 2016. "The land use change time-accounting failure," Working Papers 2016/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Zheming Tong & Yujiao Chen & Malkawi, Ali & Zhu Liu & Richard B. Freeman, "undated". "Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution," Working Paper 428396, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "Emissions Trading Schemes and Their Linking: Challenges and Opportunities in Asia and the Pacific," ADB Reports RPT167931-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Aghion, Philippe & DechezleprÃªtre, Antoine & Hemous, David & Martin, Ralf & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Scholarly Articles 27759048, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Xueying Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bin Wang, 2016. "Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 95, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Lyu, Wanning & Yuan Li & Dabo Guan & Hongyan Zhao & Qiang Zhang & Zhu Liu, "undated". "Driving forces of Chinese primary air pollution emissions: an index decomposition analysis," Working Paper 428386, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Dorin JULA & Nicoleta JULA, 2016. "Estimating Greenhouse Gas Emissions. A Kaya-type Dynamic Panel," Working papers 01, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Helia Costa & Graham Floater & Hans Hooyberghs & Stijn Verbeke & Koen De Ridder, 2016. "Climate change, heat stress and labour productivity: A cost methodology for city economies," GRI Working Papers 248, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "Reviving Lakes and Wetlands in People's Republic of China, Volume 3: Best Practices and Prospects for the Sanjiang Plain Wetlands," ADB Reports RPT168005, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "2015 Clean Energy Investments: Project Summaries," ADB Reports RPT168065-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Alvarez, Francisco & André, Francisco J. & Mazón, Cristina, 2016. "Assigning pollution permits: are uniform auctions efficient?," MPRA Paper 72827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kussel, Gerhard, 2016. "Adaptation to climate variability: Evidence from German households," Ruhr Economic Papers 625, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Elettra Agliardi, 2016. "Ambiguity and the precautionary principle in climate change policies: a note," Working Paper series 16-22, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Dabo Guan & Shan, Yuli & Zhu Liu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, "undated". "Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities," Working Paper 428381, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Yogesh Punia, 2016. "Information And Communication Technology For Sustainable Development," Working papers 2016-06-12, Voice of Research.
- Stephen Golub & Aly Mbaye & Hanyu Chwe, 2015. "Labor Market Regulations in Sub-Saharan Africa, With a Focus on Senegal," Working Papers 201505, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Sevrin Waights, 2016. "The Preservation of Historic Districts - Is it Worth it?," SERC Discussion Papers 0202, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Thomasz, Esteban Otto & Casparri, María Teresa, 2015.
"Innovaciones financieras para adaptación al riesgo climático: el caso de las coberturas basadas en índices
[Financial innovations for adaptation to climate risk in agriculture: the case of index-ba," MPRA Paper 72690, University Library of Munich, Germany.