Report NEP-ENV-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shintaro Kurachi & Kazuaki Sato & Leo Shimamura, 2016. "Why international cooperation on greening tax system failed? -The Case of EU, Nordic Countries, and Netherlands -," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-001, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- İriş, Doruk, 2015. "Economic targets and loss-aversion in international environmental cooperation," MPRA Paper 69240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Perret & E. Cahuzac & P. Cantelaube & N. Guiffant & N. Turpin, 2015.
"Soil protection and climate change, what strategies on French territories ?
[Protéger les sols et lutter contre le changement climatique : comment mesurer les disparités de stratégies locales?]," Post-Print hal-01250627, HAL.
- Klemetsen, Marit E. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Lund Jakobsen, Anja, 2016. "The impacts of the EU ETS on Norwegian plants' environmental and economic performance," Working Paper Series 03-2016, School of Economics and Business, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Scott J. Goetz, Matthew Hansen, Richard A. Houghton, Wayne Walker, Nadine Laporte, and Jonah Busch, 2014. "Measurement and Monitoring for REDD+: The Needs, Current Technological Capabilities and Future Potential - Working Paper 392," Working Papers 392, Center for Global Development.
- Achim Hagen & Leonhard Kaehler & Klaus Eisenack, 2016. "Transnational Environmental Agreements with Heterogeneous Actors," Working Papers V-387-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2016.
- Jian-Lei Mo & Joachim Schleich & Lei Zhu & Ying Fan, 2015. "Delaying the introduction of emissions trading systems—Implications for power plant investment and operation from a multi-stage decision model," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01265934, HAL.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's regional industrial energy efficiency and carbon emissions abatement costs," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 64, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Kohli, Deepti & Sinha, Pankaj, 2014. "A Review Paper on Carbon Trading," MPRA Paper 69455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2016.
- Simon Hedlin & Cass R. Sunstein, "undated". "Does Active Choosing Promote Green Energy Use? Experimental Evidence," Working Paper 320286, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ajay Gajanan Bhave & Neha Mittal & Ashok Mishra & Narendra Singh Raghuwanshi, 2016. "Integrated assessment of no-regret climate change adaptation options for reservoir catchment and command areas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65133, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Penporn Janekarnkij, 2014. "Payment For Ecosystem Services (Pes) As Tool For Mae Lao Watershed Conservation," Working Papers 201404, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2014. "Growth, Water Resilience, and Sustainability: A DSGE Model Applied to South Africa," Working Paper Series 2014:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gouse, Marnus, 2014. "Assessing the Value of Glyphosate in the South African Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 206520, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2016. "Preservation of Agricultural Soils with Endogenous Stochastic Degradation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/232, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 2015.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jane Ellis & Sara Moarif, 2015. "Identifying and addressing gaps in the UNFCCC reporting framework," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2015/7, OECD Publishing.
- Kalashnikova, Svetlana, 2015. "Stimulation of enterprises for sustainable development and investment attractiveness of the territories," Published Papers karpc1, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2016. "Development aid and climate finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64454, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Tran, 2016. "Clean Energy and Sustainable Development lab activity report, 2014-09-31 to 2015-12-31," CIRED Working Papers hal-01264985, HAL.
- Ackermann, Andrea & Heidecke, Claudia & Hirt, Ulrike & Kreins, Peter & Kuhr, Petra & Kunkel, Ralf & Mahnkopf, Judith & Schott, Michael & Tetzlaff, Björn & Venohr, Markus & Wendland, Frank, 2015. "Der Modellverbund AGRUM als Instrument zum landesweiten Nährstoffmanagement in Niedersachsen," Thünen Reports 37, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Florin-Constantin Mihai, 2015.
"Spatial distribution of rural dumpsites parameters in Romania
[Distribuzione spaziale dei parametri di rurali discariche in Romania]," Post-Print hal-01266073, HAL.
- Lih-Cnyi, Wen & Chun-Hse, Lin, 2014. "The Effect of Global Green Economy on Taiwan's Environment-Related Goods Export," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-11, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE)., 2015. "Groundwater and ecosystem services: a framework for managing smallholder groundwater-dependent agrarian socio-ecologies - applying an ecosystem services and resilience approach," IWMI Books, Reports H046997, International Water Management Institute.
- Bartniczak, Bartosz & Ptak, Michał, 2015. "Green jobs in the renewable energy sector," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2015-01, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier, 2016. "Are the Laffer curve and the Green Paradox mutually exclusive?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2015. "Islamic Approach to Environmental Sustainability: Review of Worldview, Philosophy & Teachings," MPRA Paper 68747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Somlanare Romuald KINDA & Rasmané OUEDRAOGO, 2015. "Do Natural Disasters Hurt Tax Resource Mobilization?," Working Papers 201535, CERDI.
- Uson, M., 2015. "Grabbing the 'clean slate' : The politics of the intersection of land grabbing, disasters and climate change," ISS Working Papers - General Series 603, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Dina Andriankaja & Natacha Gondran & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2015. "Assessing the Environmental Impacts of Different IPSS Deployment Scenarios for the Light Commercial Vehicle Industry," Post-Print hal-01152592, HAL.
- Javier de Frutos & Guiomar MartÃn-HerrÃ¡n, 2016. "Pollution control in a multiregional setting: a differential game with spatially distributed controls," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201601, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jan 2016.
- Rickels, Wilfried & Dovern, Jonas & Hoffmann, Julia & Quaas, Martin & Schmidt, Jörn & Visbeck, Martin, 2015. "Indicators for monitoring sustainable development goals: An application to oceanic development in the EU," Kiel Working Papers 2019, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2015. "Tradable Permits in Cost-Benefit Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2015:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2015. "Climate Change 2014," Post-Print hal-01250007, HAL.
- Somlanare Romuald Kinda, 2016. "Climatic shocks and food security: The role of foreign aid," Working Papers hal-01260846, HAL.
- Emma Soane & Iljana Schubert & Simon Pollard & Sophie Rocks & Edgar Black, 2016. "Confluence and contours: reflexive management of environmental risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Merk, Christine & Pönitzsch, Gert & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2015. "Knowledge about aerosol injection does not reduce individual mitigation efforts," Kiel Working Papers 2006, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Drechsel, Pay & Heffer, P. & Magen, H. & Mikkelsen, R. & Singh, H. & Wichelns, D., 2015. "Managing water and nutrients to ensure global food security, while sustaining ecosystem services," IWMI Books, Reports H046806, International Water Management Institute.
- Pierre Lasserre & Gérard Gaudet, 2015. "The taxation of nonrenewable natural resources," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-19, CIRANO.
- Ekaterina Kakorina & Timerkhan Bakhautdinov & Elias Dmitriev, 2014. "The RIN Market as a New Stage in the Development of Environmentally Friendly Fuels," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Sevatdal , Hans, 2016. "New commons established by pooling, facilitated by the Land Consolidation Court. Norwegian experiences and examples," CLTS Working Papers 3/16, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Dittoh, S. & Snyder, K. A. & Lefore, Nicole, 2015. "Gender policies and implementation in agriculture, natural resources and poverty reduction: case study of Ghana\u2019s Upper East Region," IWMI Books, Reports H047003, International Water Management Institute.
- Anonymous, 2015. "Towards A Sustainable Soil Fertility Strategy in Ghana," Miscellaneous Publications 212898, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015.
"Изследване На Социално-Икономическите Ефекти На Земетресението, Цунамито И Ядрената Авария Във Фукушима През Март 2011 Година Върху Агро-Хранителните Вериги В Япония
[A study on socio-economic impa," MPRA Paper 69426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Ingrid Peignier & Minh Hoang Bui & Miguel F. Anjos & Steven A. Gabriel & Carla Guerra, 2015. "L'énergie et les changements climatiques - Perceptions québécoises," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-08, CIRANO.