Report NEP-ENV-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens Haftendorn & Claudia Kemfert & Franziska Holz, 2011. "What about Coal?: Interactions between Climate Policies and the Global Steam Coal Market until 2030," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1146, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Attavanich, Witsanu & McCarl, Bruce A. & Fuller, Stephen W. & Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Ahmedov, Zafarbek, 2011. "The Effect of Climate Change on Transportation Flows and Inland Waterways Due to Climate-Induced Shifts in Crop Production Patterns," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 109241, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Yallwe, Hagos Alem & Buscemi, Antonino, 2011. "It is time to re-think on environment, energy and economics (E3)," MPRA Paper 32216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2011. "Theoretical and Empirical Evidence of Timing-to-Market and Lead Market Strategies for Successful Environmental Innovation," Discussion Papers dp11-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Benjamin Dachis & Jan Carr, 2011. "Zapped: The High Cost of Ontario's Renewable Electricity Subsidies," e-briefs 117, C.D. Howe Institute.
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Ulf Rinne, 2011. "How Policy Changes Affect Shareholder Wealth: The Case of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2011. "Personal norms of sustainability and their impact on management – The case of rangeland management in semi-arid regions," Working Paper Series in Economics 209, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hernando Ortego, Javier, 2011. "Evolución del paisaje forestal y cambios en los derechos de propiedad en Madrid en la Edad Moderna," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2011. "Risk and Regulation: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers 290, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Madrazo Madrazo, Santos & Hernando Ortego, Javier & Madrazo García de Lomana, Gonzalo, 2011. "Energy Production, Ecological Footprint and Socio-Economic Transformation of the Territory in an Organic Economy. The Case Study of Early Modern Madrid," Working Papers in Economic History 2011/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Edgar Moreno Castillo, 2011. "Una propuesta metodológica para analizar proyectos forestales de captura de carbono en cuanto al aporte al desarrollo sostenible," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 008846, UN - RCE - CID.
- Ricardo ROCHA & Hermes MARTINEZ, 2011. "Coca y deforestación en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 008856, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.