Report NEP-ENV-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2009. "Unilateral measures and global emissions mitigation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 915, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00421176_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jisun Kim, 2009. "The World Trade Organization and Climate Change: Challenges and Options," Working Paper Series WP09-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hans-Peter Weikard & Leo Wangler & Andreas Freytag, 2009. "Minimum Participation Rules with Heterogeneous Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2009. "Carbon leakage from the clean development mechanism," Discussion Papers 591, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2009. "Optimal Taxation and Environmental Policy in a Decentralized Economic Federation with Environmental and Labor Market Externalities," Umeå Economic Studies 785, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00418827_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:09-wp499 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419339_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zheng, Siqi, 2009. "An analysis of various policy instruments to reduce congestion, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in Beijing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5068, The World Bank.
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "Yes, we should discount the far-distant future at its lowest possible rate: a resolution of the Weitzman-Gollier puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erkan Erdil & Cédric Gossart, 2009. "Appraising the integration of sustainable development into sectoral policies: The case of Turkish Science & Technology policies," STPS Working Papers 0901, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00421222_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore