Report NEP-ENV-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Persson, Lars, 2007. "Environmental policy negotiations, transboundary pollution and lobby groups in small open economies," Umeå Economic Studies 722, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:26-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Jean-Marie & Philippe Fabien Prieur & Philippe Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Are Pollution Permits a Cure for Unregulated Growth Diseases ?," Working Papers 07-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2007.
- Richard L. Revesz & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Law and Policy," NBER Working Papers 13575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Economics," NBER Working Papers 13574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2007. "Optimal Energy Investment and R&D Strategies to Stabilise Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Concentrations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cathrine Hagem, 2007. "The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: the effect on technological change," Discussion Papers 521, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2007. "What Are the Relative Macroeconomic Merits and Environmental Impacts of Direct Job Creation and Basic Income Guarantees?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_517, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pamela Kaval & Richard Yao & Terry Parminter, 2007. "The Value of Native Biodiversity Enhancement in New Zealand: A Case Study of the Greater Wellington Area," Working Papers in Economics 07/22, University of Waikato.
- Rabah Arezki & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Can the Natural Resource Curse Be Turned into a Blessing? The Role of Trade Policies and Institutions," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/35, European University Institute.
- Sandra Saïd & Sophie Thoyer, 2007. "Agri-environmental auctions with synergies," Working Papers 07-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2007.
- Christine Schleupner, 2007. "Evaluating the Regional Coastal Impact Potential to Erosion and Inundation Caused by Extreme Weather Events and Tsunamis," Working Papers FNU-152, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- Petrescu, Ion & Stefanescu, Camelia & Iancu, Iulian, 2007. "Preocupări Actuale Ale Managementului Energiei În Spaţiul Uniunii Europene," MPRA Paper 5630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2007. "Species Diversity And Human Well-Being: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Working Papers FNU-151, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Bianchi Adele & Di Giovanni Parisio, 2007. "Alle origini della scortesia: “An ecological theory of impoliteness”," wp.comunite 0025, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2007. "Subsistemas Input-Output Y Contaminación: Una Aplicación Al Sector Servicios Y Las Emisiones De Co2 En España," Working Papers wpdea0708, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Céline Gisèle Jung & André Fontana, 2007. "Le recyclage – aspects stratégiques," Working Papers CEB 07-031.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.