Report NEP-ENV-1999-09-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricard V. Solé & David Alonso & Alan McKane, 1999. "Scaling in a Multispecies Network Model Ecosystem," Working Papers 99-08-060, Santa Fe Institute.
- Bennett Levitan & Jose Lobo & Stuart Kauffman & Richard Schuler, 1999. "Optimal Organization Size in a Stochastic Environment with Externalities," Working Papers 99-04-024, Santa Fe Institute.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Kenneth A. Small, 1999. "Product Differentiation on Roads: Second-Best Congestion Pricing with Heterogeneity under Public and Private Ownership," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wop:oxford:1501150060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & D.B. van Veen-Groot, 1999. "Constructing Aggregate Environmental-Economic Indicators: A Comparison of 12 OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. E. J. Newman & R. G. Palmer, 1999. "Models of Extinction: A Review," Working Papers 99-08-061, Santa Fe Institute.