Report NEP-ENT-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corina Boar & Matthew Knowles, 2022. "Optimal Taxation of Risky Entrepreneurial Capital," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 166, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Matej Bajgar & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Timmis, 2021. "Intangibles and industry concentration: supersize me," CEP Discussion Papers dp1806, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Caliendo, Marco & Graeber, Daniel & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Seebauer, Johannes, 2022. "Pandemic Depression: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of the Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 15260, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Noemi Oggero & Francesco Devicienti & Mariacristina Rossi & Davide Vannoni, 2022. "You canâ€™t be what you canâ€™t see: The role of gender in the intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurship," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 675 JEL Classification: L, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Yojiro Ito & Daisuke Miyakawa, 2022. "Performance of Exiting Firms in Japan: An Empirical Analysis Using Exit Mode Data," IMES Discussion Paper Series 22-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Brett Barkley & Mark E. Schweitzer, 2022. "Credit Availability for Minority Business Owners in an Evolving Credit Environment: Before and During the COVID-19 Pandemic," Working Papers 22-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Leogrande, Angelo & Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Matarrese, Marco Maria, 2022. "Innovative SMEs Collaborating with Others in Europe," MPRA Paper 113008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ram Mohan, M.P. & Wadhwa, Muskaan, 2022. "Stigma, Corporate Insolvency, and Law: International Practices and Lessons for India," IIMA Working Papers WP 2022-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mai, Nhat Chi, 2022. "Capital Raising and Management of Vietnamese Small and Medium Sized Enterprises after Integrating into Global Economy," OSF Preprints dv68m, Center for Open Science.
- Brent Meyer & Mark E. Schweitzer, 2022. "The Impact of the Pandemic on US Businesses: New Results from the Annual Business Survey," Policy Hub* 2022-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kochetkov, Dmitry, 2022. "A Typology of Theoretical Approaches to Innovation," SocArXiv pv4zg, Center for Open Science.
- Kay, Rosemarie & Kranzusch, Peter & Nielen, Sebastian, 2022. "Auswirkungen der Corona-Pandemie auf das gewerbliche Gründungsgeschehen 2020: Eine regionale Analyse," Daten und Fakten 29, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.