Report NEP-ENT-2022-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coad, Alex & Srhoj, Stjepan, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Persistence of High Growth Firms: A 'Broken Clock' Critique," MPRA Paper 110991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freel, Mark & Gordon, Ian, 2020. "On the consequences of firm growth," MPRA Paper 111200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadine Levratto & Aurelien Quignon, 2021. "Innovation Performance and the Signal Effect: Evidence from a European Program," Working Papers halshs-03466903, HAL.
- Michael Ewens & Joan Farre-Mensa, 2021. "Private or Public Equity? The Evolving Entrepreneurial Finance Landscape," NBER Working Papers 29532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schröpf, Benedikt, 2021. "The dynamics of wage dispersion between firms: The role of firm entry and exit," Discussion Papers 120, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2021. "Income loss among the self-employed: Implications for individual wellbeing and pandemic policy measures," Working Papers 03/21, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Hoch, Felix & Seyberth, Lilo, 2021. "How institutions moderate the effect of gender diversity on firm performance," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2021, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Alfonso Expósito & Amparo Sanchis-Llopis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2021. "The effect of the manager gender on SMEs export and import decisions: Evidence for Spain," Working Papers 2115, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Mr. Daniel Garcia-Macia & Julia Korosteleva, 2021. "Tracing Productivity Growth Channels in the UK," IMF Working Papers 2021/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Pedro Dias Moreira & Nicholas Kozeniauskas & Cezar Santos, 2021. "On the Cleansing Effect of Recessions and Government Policy: Evidence from Covid-19," Working Papers w202118, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kabinet Kaba & Mahamat Moustapha, 2021. "Remittances and firm performance in sub-Saharan Africa: evidence from firm-level data," Working Papers DT/2021/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Calvo, Elena, 2021. "Determinantes del Emprendimiento Femenino en Europa [Determinants of Female Entrepreneurship in Europe]," MPRA Paper 111121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Tübbicke, Stefan, 2021. "Der Gründungszuschuss für Arbeitslose nach der Reform 2011: Ein Erfolg wie seine Vorgänger (The New Start-Up Subsidy for the Unemployed: A success like its predecessors)," IAB-Kurzbericht 202128, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].