Report NEP-ENT-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Blasio, Guido & De Paola, Maria & Poy, Samuele & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2018. "Risk Aversion and Entrepreneurship: New Evidence Exploiting Exposure to Massive Earthquakes in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 12057, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Teita Bijedić & Alan Piper, 2018. "Different Strokes for Different Folks: Entrepreneurs' Job Satisfaction and the Intersection of Gender and Migration Background," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1011, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alexander Konon & Alexander Kritikos, 2018. "Prediction Based on Entrepreneurship-Prone Personality Proﬁles: Sometimes Worse Than the Toss of a Coin," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1012, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Della Giusta, Marina & Clot, Sophie & Razzu, Giovanni, 2019. "The behavioural foundations of female entrepreneurship: what can experiments teach us?," MPRA Paper 91483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Marin & Marco Modica, 2019. "The Survival of Italian Individual Firms to Local Demand Shocks During the Great Recession," SEEDS Working Papers 0119, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2019.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Hélène, 2018. "The inverted-U relationship between credit access and productivity growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Madaleno, Margarida & Nathan, Max & Overman, Henry & Waights, Sevrin, 2018. "Incubators, accelerators and regional economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lou Aisenberg & Stina Heikkilä & Antonella Noya & Filipe Santos, 2019. "Boosting social entrepreneurship and social enterprise development in the Netherlands: In-depth policy review," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2019/01, OECD Publishing.
- David, Alexandra, 2019. "Stärkung der Migrantenökonomie: Empowerment im Kontext des Inclusive Entrepreneurship," Forschung Aktuell 01/2019, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.