Report NEP-ENT-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel A. Lerner & Richard A. Hunt & Ingrid Verheul, 2017. "Dueling Banjos: Harmony and Discord between ADHD and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 2017-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Geraldo Cerqueiro & María Fabiana Penas & Robert Seamans, 2017. "Personal Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-42r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hårsman, Björn & Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Hovsepyan, Vardan, 2017. "The income return to entrepreneurship – theoretical model and outcomes for Swedish regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 463, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Odermatt, Reto & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Stutzer, Alois, 2017. "Overoptimistic Entrepreneurs: Predicting Wellbeing Consequences of Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Richard A. Hunt & Daniel A. Lerner, 2017. "Performance Heterogeneity Among Service-Sector Entrepreneurial Spinoffs," Working Papers 2017-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Nicola Pavanini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1712, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2017.
- Dürr, Niklas S. & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "Patterns of entry and exit in the deregulated German interurban bus industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monika Schnitzer & Martin Watzinger, 2017. "Measuring the Spillovers of Venture Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 6623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yajing Liu & Kenya Fujiwara, 2017. "Financial Crises, Bank Lending, and Trade Credit:Evidence from Chinese Enterprises," Discussion Papers 2017-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Kohn, David & Leibovici, Fernando & Szkup, Michal, 2017. "Financial Frictions, Trade, and Misallocation," Research Department working papers 1106, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Elenchev, Ivelin & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017. "Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects," EconStor Preprints 170681, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Koji Yoneda, 2017. "How Do Accounting and Legal Experts View the Role of Regional Financial Institutions in Supporting SMEs? -Based on a 2016 Questionnaire Study of Accounting and Legal Experts-," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ivelin Elenchev & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-09, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Nov 2017.
- Arozamena, Leandro & Ruffo, HernÃ¡n, 2017. "Education, signaling and the allocation of entrepreneurial skills," Research Department working papers 1102, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.