Report NEP-ENT-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship in Europe Compared to Other Industrialized Regions," Working Paper Series 1170, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 29 Jun 2018.
- Cristina Guillamón & Enrique Moral-Benito & Sergio Puente, 2017. "High growth firms in employment and productivity: dynamic interactions and the role of financial constraints?," Working Papers 1718, Banco de España.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2017. "Size-dependent Policy and Firm Growth," Discussion papers 17070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Stock Option Taxation: A Missing Piece in European Innovation Policy?," Working Paper Series 1168, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Feb 2018.
- Cai, Zhengyu & Winters, John V., 2017. "Self-Employment Differentials among Foreign-Born STEM and Non-STEM Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 10688, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Chivers, 2017. "Success, Survive or Escape? Aspirations and Poverty Traps," Working Papers 2017_06, Durham University Business School.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Skills in Low-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10704, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Era Dabla-Norris & Florian Misch & Duncan Cleary & Munawer Khwaja, 2017. "Tax Administration and Firm Performance; New Data and Evidence for Emerging Market and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Pitts, Frederick Harry, 2016. "Capital as Power in the Creative Industries: A Case Study of Freelance Creative Work in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2016/06, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Daniel Nepelski & Marc Bogdanowicz & Federico Biagi & Paul Desruelle & Giuditta De Prato & Garry Gabison & Giuseppe Piroli & Annarosa Pesole & Nikolaus Thumm & Vincent Van Roy, 2017. "7 ways to boost digital innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe. Key messages from the European innovation policies for the digital shift project," JRC Working Papers JRC104899, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Arielle Bernhardt & Erica Field & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2017. "Household Matters: Revisiting the Returns to Capital among Female Micro-entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 23358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- XU Peng, 2017. "Bank-Firm Relationship and Small Business Innovation," Discussion papers 17062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guido de Blasio & Stefania De Mitri & Alessio D'Ignazio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Lavina Stoppani, 2017. "Public guarantees on loans to SMEs: an RDD evaluation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1111, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John Bailey Jones & Sangeeta Pratap, 2017. "An Estimated Structural Model of Entrepreneurial Behavior," Working Paper 17-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Lars Hornuf & Martina Weber, 2017. "Dynamics of Investor Communication in Equity Crowdfunding," Research Papers in Economics 2017-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Patrick Blanchenay & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2017. "The Multiprod project: A comprehensive overview," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2017/04, OECD Publishing.
- Badulescu, Daniel & Cadar, Otilia, 2016. "Romania: Many Entrepreneurs but Few Innovators," MPRA Paper 78924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evelyne POINCELOT, 2017. "Les modalités d’introduction en bourse des PME-ETI innovantes:le cas des jeunes pépites bio/medtech françaises, The Characteristics of initial public offering for innovative small and medium-sized fir," Working Papers CREGO 1170301, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.