Report NEP-ENT-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuseppe Piroli & Giuditta De Prato, 2016. "European Start-up Hotspots: An Analysis based on VC-backed Companies," JRC Working Papers JRC101215, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: Are They Time and Income Multidimensional Poor? - The German Case," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 851, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tavassoli, Sam & Bengtsson, Lars & Karlsson, Charlie, 2016. "Strategic Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers: Spatial and Aspatial Perspectives," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2016. "What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-recession?," DoQSS Working Papers 16-11, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Frick, Andreas & Maxin, Hannes, 2016. "Optimal Syndication Decision of Corporate Venture Capital and Venture Capital Firms," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-577, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "Firm financing and growth in the Arab region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7756, The World Bank.
- David Carey & John Lester & Isabelle Luong, 2016. "Boosting productivity through greater small business dynamism in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1314, OECD Publishing.
- Lee, Kye Woo, 2016. "Skills Training by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Innovative Cases and the Consortium Approach in the Republic of Korea," ADBI Working Papers 579, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Betz, Frank & Ravasan, Farshad R., 2016. "Collateral regimes and missing job creation in the MENA region," EIB Working Papers 2016/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Ron Boschma, Lars Coenen, Koen Frenken, Bernhard Truffer & Lars Coenen & Koen Frenken & Bernhard Truffer, 2016. "Towards a theory of regional diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1617, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2016.
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Andrea de Panizza & Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman, 2016. "Innovation and productivity in a S&T intensive sector: the case of Information industries in Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC101847, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).