Report NEP-ENT-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Régis Renault, 2016. "Going into Business and Out of Business: The Role of Human Capital," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-04, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ken Clark & Stephen Drinkwater & Catherine Robinson, 2016. "Self-Employment Amongst Migrant Groups in England and Wales: New Evidence from Census Microdata," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1605, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lisa Balzarin & Chiara Monica Calcagno, 2016. "Traces of entrepreneurship in the artistic context," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Xiong, Lin & Weir, Charlie, 2016. "Time allocation and performance: the case of Chinese entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 69778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/057, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Francesca Lotti & Francesco Manaresi, 2015. "Finance and creative destruction: evidence for Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 299, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ono, Arito & Saito, Yukiko & Sakai, Koji & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Does Geographical Proximity Matter in Small Business Lending? Evidence from Changes in Main Bank Relationships," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 40, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," Working Papers 71, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Anastasios Dosis, 2016. "Investment, Adverse Selection and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Working Papers hal-01285163, HAL.