Report NEP-ENT-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Ekeblom, Daniel, 2014. "The Bright but Right View? New Evidence on Entrepreneurial Optimism," Working Papers 2014:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt49c4n0fg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Wakutsu, Naohiko, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Spin-Outs and Vanishing Technological Trajectory: Laser Diodes in the U.S. and Japan," IIR Working Paper 13-21, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pokrovsky Dmitry & Behrens Kristian & Zhelobodko Evgeny, 2014. "Market Size, Entrepreneurship, and Income Inequality," EERC Working Paper Series 14/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Filippin, A. & Crosetto, P., 2014. "A reconsideration of gender differences in risk attitudes," Working Papers 2014-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 53334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Mayans, M.Angeles & Sánchez, Rosario/R, 2014. "Innovation, exports and technical efficiency in Spain," MPRA Paper 53230, University Library of Munich, Germany.