Report NEP-ENT-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andries, Petra & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2012. "Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Koch & Jochen Späth & Harald Strotmann, 2012. "The Role of Employees for Post-Entry Firm Growth," IAW Discussion Papers 78, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Aloña Martiarena, 2012. "Mobility of Skills and Ideas," DRUID Working Papers 12-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "Entrepreneurship in Services and Socially Disadvantaged in India," Working Papers 1114, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Oct 2011.
- Item repec:egc:wpaper:10010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bennett, John & Rablen, Matthew D., 2012. "Self-Employment, Wage Employment and Informality in a Developing Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 6406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2012. "Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?," DRUID Working Papers 12-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bing Guo & Yun Lou & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2012. "Investment, Duration, and Exit Strategies for Corporate and Independent Venture Capital-backed Start-ups," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 895.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alvaro Tresierra Tanaka & José Martí Pellón & Marina Balboa, 2012. "Certification effect and capital structure determinants in venture-backed companies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2012-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2012. "The Exploitation of Publicly Funded Technology," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Tarp, Finn & O'Toole, Conor M., 2012. "Corruption and the Efficiency of Capital Investment in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luis F. Medrano E., 2012. "Patent Citations, University Inventor Patents, and Survival in the German Laser Source Industry (1960-2005)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2012. "Are complex innovators more persistent than single innovators ? An empirical analysis of innovation persistence drivers," Working Papers 1201, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2011. "Policies to stimulate innovation," Economic Policy Paper 11-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.