Report NEP-ENT-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi , Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Werner Hölzl, 2011. "Persistence, Survival and Growth: A Closer Look at 20 Years of High-Growth Firms in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 403, WIFO.
- Marcus Dejardin & Martin Carree, 2011. "Firm Entry and Exit in Local Markets: Market Pull and Unemployment Push," Working Papers 1114, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2011. "How Do Women Entrepreneurs Perform? Empirical Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 23, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Colombatto, Enrico & Melnik, Arie & Monticone, Chiara, "undated". "Relationships and the availability of credit to New Small Firms," Working Papers WP2011/11, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2011.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," Working Papers 688, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kessides, Ioannis & O'Connell, Stephen & Willig, Robert D., 2011. "Competition and innovation-driven inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5852, The World Bank.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus, 2011. "Employment growth patterns in South Asia : some evidence from interim enterprise survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5856, The World Bank.
- Martin Gächter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2011. "Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System," NRN working papers 2011-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: what's happening?," Papers 1110.5516, arXiv.org.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: some considerations," Papers 1110.5518, arXiv.org.