Report NEP-ENT-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mili Shrivastava & T.V.S.Ramamohan Rao, 2010. "Organizational Synergy, Dissonance and Spinoffs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2010. "The Effectiveness of the Finnish Pre-Seed and Seed Policy Schemes to Promote Innovative High-Growth Entrepreneurial Ventures," Discussion Papers 1221, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter, 2010. "Universities, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Criteria and Examples of Good Practice," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/10, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Austin Delaney, 2010. "Shooting for the Moon: Good Practices in Local Youth Entrepreneurship Support," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/11, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter & Alain Fayolle & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Paul Hannon & Rebecca Harding & Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand & Phillip H. Phan, 2010. "From Strategy to Practice in University Entrepreneurship Support: Strengthening Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development in Eastern Germany: Youth, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/9, OECD Publishing.
- Yama Temouri & Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Self-selection into export markets by business services firms – Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series in Economics 183, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "The Post-Entry Performance of Cohorts of Export Starters in German Manufacturing Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 5183, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Affuso, Antonio, 2010. "Do public subsidies reduce credit rationing? A matching approach," MPRA Paper 24874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2010.
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong & Michael Meow-Chung Yap, 2010. "Turnover, Ownership and Productivity in Malaysian Manufacturing," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.