Report NEP-ENT-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2010. "Evidence-Based Management for Entrepreneurial Environments: Faster and Better Decisions with Less Risk," Research Papers 2051, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Barbara Heebels & Ron Boschma, 2010. "Performing in Dutch Book Publishing 1880-2008. The Importance of Entrepreneurial Experience and the Amsterdam Cluster," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1007, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2010.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli & Rico Maggi, 2010. "Ethnic Concentration, Cultural Identity and Immigrant Self-Employment in Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1008, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Chavis, Larry W. & Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2010. "The impact of the business environment on young firm financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5322, The World Bank.
- Werner Bönte & Sebastian Nielen, 2010. "Innovation, Credit Constraints, and Trade Credit: Evidence from a Cross-Country Study," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Seker, Murat & Correa, Paulo Guilherme, 2010. "Obstacles to growth for small and medium enterprises in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5323, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00485924_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2010. "Sind Selbständige zeit- und einkommensarm? Eine Mikroanalyse der Dynamik interdependenter multidimensionaler Armut mit dem Sozio-ökonomischen Panel und den deutschen Zeitbudgeterhebungen," FFB-Discussionpaper 82, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.