Report NEP-ENT-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2009. ""I Want to, But I Also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity," IZA Discussion Papers 4661, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The role of patents and licenses in securing external finance for innovation," EIB Papers 11/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Bottazzi, Laura, 2009. "The role of venture capital in alleviating financial constraints of innovative firms," EIB Papers 9/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2009. "The financing of innovative firms," EIB Papers 8/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan, 2010. "The Dynamics of Self-employment in a Developing Country: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 20042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okan Eren, 2009. "Wealth Distribution and Social Security Reform in an Economy with Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 0907, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," DEM Discussion Paper Series 09-18, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2009. "Firms' heterogeneity, endogenous entry, and exit decisions," Economics Working Papers 2009-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada, 2010. "Institutional support of the firm: A theory of business registries," Economics Working Papers 1195, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & José Miguel Silva, 2010. "Emergent and declining themes in the Economics and Management of Innovation scientific area over the past three decades," FEP Working Papers 355, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.